Okay, so I’m starting a thing where i do an appreciation post for each era of Manson, cuz they’re all sexy as fuck. Thank you to anyone who appreciates his sexiness
Anyway, let’s start with Portrait of An American Family era Marilyn Manson
– tall, thin, and pale
– long straight black hair
– hazel puppy dog eyes
– cute pouty lips with a lip piercing
– rainbow striped tights, platform black boots, leather booty shorts, long black shirts
– so shy and unsure of himself, always holding a lunchbox, acts like a little kid
– smol and pure
Now, Antichrist Superstar era Marilyn Manson.
– ridiculously dramatic purple eyeshadow
– started the one contact thing
– becoming more self-confident and mature
– shaved off his eyebrows
– black lipstick
– heavy bandages, crutches, and thongs
– can scream, growl, and purr (the whole package)
– usually shirtless
Mechanical Animals era
– that David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust aesthetic, but sexier
– shoulder-length cherry red hair
– still ridiculous eyeshadow, but now in blue
– sex and drugs and angst and drugs
– either wears a suit or a barely covering shirt that says fairy, fishnets, and panties
– pissed off the normals as Omega with his titties
– blue and red contacts
– puts the glam in glam rock
current/Heaven Upside Down
– barely aged and still as gorgeous
– manages to pull off short hair
– always wearing sunglasses which is adorable
– doesn’t take as many clothing items off, but that’s okay cuz he’s shy and that’s cute
– got even more tattoos
I hate my school.
I wanna go to a school that isn’t my school.
I wanna go to a school without kids yelling “SATANIST” at me in the hallways just because I’m goth.
I wanna go to a school where there are goth kids besides me.
I wanna go to a school where you don’t get detention for drawing Omega from Mechanical Animals because he’s a guy with tits.
I wanna go to a school where your art doesn’t get censored in art class.
I wanna go to a school where teachers don’t tell you to wear less black.
I wanna go to a school where teachers don’t tell you to get your fringe out of your eyes.
I wanna go to a school where there are cute guys and girls who aren’t total bitches.
I wanna go to a school where math class isn’t 80 minutes long.
I wanna go to a school where they don’t make you sing Christian songs at Christmas.
I wanna go to a school where teachers don’t have crosses on their desks.
I wanna go to a school where the counselor doesn’t yell at you for being disrespectful whilst you’re having a fucking panic attack.
I wanna go to a school where it’s okay to be yourself.
Link to the video (warning: sexist conformist woman) : www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX740OXddGs
so let’s go over her points one by one
1. okay, don’t see much wrong with that as long as he knows to leave ME space as well
2. if i’m gonna do stuff he likes, he should do stuff i like. if he doesn’t wanna do that, i’m not gonna do stuff he likes if i don’t wanna do it too.
3. i don’t care what men like, i’m still a vegetarian, and if he can’t cope with that, he can leave. also, why do i have to cook meals at all? i live on energy drinks, kraft mac and cheese, and frozen dinners. he should be ok with that.
4. my shit is messy. deal with it. also, shouldn’t THE WOMAN also be able to think of other things than cleaning as well?
5. i dress goth. he doesn’t like that? too fucking bad, he doesn’t deserve me. no man can tell me how to dress.
i am equal to the man in a relationship.
i’m not gonna be his fucking slave (outside the bedroom ;P)
no one races above the brooding world
his rabid question reaches me reluctantly
everything is the same fucking shade of
and i am left alone again
maybe one day you’ll feel my pain
in the deep dark sea
of his smile
and the blush on my cheeks
turns to blood
but i don’t need him anymore
i am strong now
or at least
that’s what i tell myself
1. Guys with short hair usually look like monkeys, which is not attractive. Marilyn Manson is the only exception.
2. Gerard Way looks like a hobo now, and his music isn’t good anymore.
3. Cats are infinitely better than dogs.
4. BTS is awful and overrated, and all the guys are ugly.
5. Abortion is a good thing.
6. And so is feminism.
7. Capitalism sucks donkey dick.
8. Honestly, America in general does.
9. Rap music is usually yucky.
10. Coffee is gross.
1. (about emos, goths, and scene kids) “oxygen thieves.”
2. “I will bully my kid if they become an emo kid”
– Captain Swaggadick (classy fucking username btw)
3. (also about emos, goths, and scene kids) “These kids should all be euthanized! It’s the best for them, and best for the world. ;-)”
– jhm smart tv (i don’t care if it was a joke. it’s not fucking funny)
4. “Your Really Mean What the Hell is Wrong with you Goth is Pure Evil”
– Kitten Harper (note the spelling and capitalization)
5. “I don’t wanna judge I just want to say that being goth is the route of evil and Witchery which is a sin..”
– Burntkebab (“I don’t wanna judge”… proceeds to judge -_-)
6. “Stop being goth if you don’t want to be judged.”
– CoolWeeaboo Gaming (OH MY OZZY OSBOURNE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS ONE MAKES ME WANNA STAPLE MY CUNT SHUT. I DON’T NORMALLY LET THESE THINGS GET TO ME BUT AAAHHHHHH)
7. “Dressing up like a goth is out of the norm. If people dress like that, of course they going to get stares and negative comments. Stop expecting people to treat you normally and not judge when you’re aware of how society reacts to things like this. EVERYONE JUDGES BASED ON LOOKS.”
– anonymous g (OH EXCUSE ME FOR EXPECTING TO BE TREATED LIKE A FUCKING HUMAN BEING AND NOT A DISEASED ANIMAL)
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25’s with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm – 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 – 2.30pm 7 – 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868
FREE 24/7 suicide hotlines:
- Argentina: 54-0223-493-0430
- Australia: 13-11-14
- Austria: 01-713-3374
- Barbados: 429-9999
- Belgium: 106
- Botswana: 391-1270
- Brazil: 21-233-9191
- China: 852-2382-0000
- (Hong Kong: 2389-2222)
- Costa Rica: 606-253-5439
- Croatia: 01-4833-888
- Cyprus: 357-77-77-72-67
- Czech Republic: 222-580-697, 476-701-908
- Denmark: 70-201-201
- Egypt: 762-1602
- Estonia: 6-558-088
- Finland: 040-5032199
- France: 01-45-39-4000
- Germany: 0800-181-0721
- Greece: 1018
- Guatemala: 502-234-1239
- Holland: 0900-0767
- Honduras: 504-237-3623
- Hungary: 06-80-820-111
- Iceland: 44-0-8457-90-90-90
- Israel: 09-8892333
- Italy: 06-705-4444
- Japan: 3-5286-9090
- Latvia: 6722-2922, 2772-2292
- Malaysia: 03-756-8144
- (Singapore: 1-800-221-4444)
- Mexico: 525-510-2550
- Netherlands: 0900-0767
- New Zealand: 4-473-9739
- New Guinea: 675-326-0011
- Nicaragua: 505-268-6171
- Norway: 47-815-33-300
- Philippines: 02-896-9191
- Poland: 52-70-000
- Portugal: 239-72-10-10
- Russia: 8-20-222-82-10
- Spain: 91-459-00-50
- South Africa: 0861-322-322
- South Korea: 2-715-8600
- Sweden: 031-711-2400
- Switzerland: 143
- Taiwan: 0800-788-995
- Thailand: 02-249-9977
- Trinidad and Tobago: 868-645-2800
- Ukraine: 0487-327715